Itch Itch

The dialogue and likability of these characters is awesome. There's a lot of humanity behind them and I love how both are designed so differently. The expression of the characters were fun and expressive, and I liked the colors as well. Just could've used some work on the fluidity of the animation and the angles of the shots to keep things visually interesting since the cartoon's as long as it is. I still found it to be enjoyable. The ending was priceless too lmao, goes to show how human we all are. Keep up the good work, yo.

Trump Loves Doggy Style Trump Loves Doggy Style

Honestly I was anticipating another unfunny, unoriginal Trump parody but there was no way I could've anticipated that haha. I'm not sure how you made the dog do that, but fucking hell that was funny. Plus you got your Trump impression 100%. Truly a modern masterpiece. God bless you.

The Crucifixion of Jesus The Crucifixion of Jesus

Awesome stuff. The characters were well made and animated, especially good on the voice acting and sound design. Pretty funny too. Only thing that could use work is the action sequence, since it didn't seem as intense as it was built up to be since no characters were really reacting at all. They just kinda stood and let it happen. You could've also sped up the responses in the dialogue since it felt a little slow and took away from how well certain jokes were executed. Otherwise, the film was really good. Definitely wanna see more!

Twin-Tales responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Originally we had an other plan for the action scene, Jesus were meant to just pop up and then everything would hold for a few seconds, like a shock/deadpan effect. But we felt that might be even slower. It's tricky to keep the action scenes at a good pace.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

This game was amazing, it was very addicting and kept me entertained. The story behind was creative and the overall tone was dark and gross (I love that kind of shit). You guys just earned yourselves another five bucks. Bravo!

Cancer Game Cancer Game

Pretty good

But it's very boring. I like the idea, but playing it is boring.

InvokeXorgPl responds:

Yes it is. You're right. But it is not supposed to be funny. This game was not created for that purpose. I think its quite shocking seeing it for the first time. Thanks for all people for voting and reviewing.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Fun but has a few problems.

The game controls were easy to remember, the levels are fun and the move sets makes Mario games almost cool. I enjoyed how you upgraded the characters and the characters you chose for this were amazing. There was only one problem, every single time I get to a level inside of the castle, the game keeps freezing, stopping and sometimes won't even respond and that makes it so my character always dies when it unfreezes. If someone were to fix that, this could end up being the number 1 best internet game of all time.

Sonic A New Enemy | Episode 2 Sonic A New Enemy | Episode 2

You kinda sound like Hotdiggedydemon.

As for the voice acting, it's borderline mediocre from what you showed. Granted, you did say that Jamal wanted speed over quality, so I can't blame you entirely. The voice just wasn't as convincing as a character, I guess. Not bad though.

Psychopath responds:

To whom it may concern, click the link in the description; that's not a script, that's a PM he sent to me after I left a review on an animation he uploaded about a week ago. He then removed it shortly after because I reviewed it.

In short, I did this voice acting clip to mock him since he wrote in the description of his movie that he was scouting for actors, before he removed it that is.

Crush Kill Destroy Swag Crush Kill Destroy Swag

Great! I love how the beats and tune fit together so well, creating that robotic, comedic feeling of the R-Dash 5000. I simply love this song, my favorite of your work and always in my head. Good job.

Rose At Meridiem Rose At Meridiem

Awesome just plain awesome

The song was so full of suspence, it was just amazing and you even snuck some rock into it! You have magic audio powers or something because everything you make is so awesome it deserves the highest rating ever. 100/5

Jack's corrupted conscience Jack's corrupted conscience

Sickkk, awesome details and the teeth are wicked haha. Would love to see this thing animated.

Blue baby Blue baby

Pretty good! Dig the wing texture you made with the paint strokes, definitely the best part. I'd just work on anatomy and upping the contrast in shading. The wings don't really connect evenly with the back and the blue baby definitely needs better shadows and highlight to really make him pop.

Otherwise, that's a pretty badass painting homie.

AlixBalica responds:

Yeah I agree, overall editing with MyPaint is plain out impossible since there are no selection tools like in other paint programs. Though I do need to work with my shading and lighting techniques, I've neglected them and my stubborn ass refuses to look for references fhksdajlfhkasdj
Thank you for your feedback bro! <3

B O R T B O R T

beautiful simpson boy have many cow