Sonic A New Enemy | Episode 2 Sonic A New Enemy | Episode 2

You kinda sound like Hotdiggedydemon.

As for the voice acting, it's borderline mediocre from what you showed. Granted, you did say that Jamal wanted speed over quality, so I can't blame you entirely. The voice just wasn't as convincing as a character, I guess. Not bad though.

Psychopath responds:

To whom it may concern, click the link in the description; that's not a script, that's a PM he sent to me after I left a review on an animation he uploaded about a week ago. He then removed it shortly after because I reviewed it.

In short, I did this voice acting clip to mock him since he wrote in the description of his movie that he was scouting for actors, before he removed it that is.

Crush Kill Destroy Swag Crush Kill Destroy Swag

Great! I love how the beats and tune fit together so well, creating that robotic, comedic feeling of the R-Dash 5000. I simply love this song, my favorite of your work and always in my head. Good job.

Rose At Meridiem Rose At Meridiem

Awesome just plain awesome

The song was so full of suspence, it was just amazing and you even snuck some rock into it! You have magic audio powers or something because everything you make is so awesome it deserves the highest rating ever. 100/5

pudraaa pudraaa

good

I like it how you made the song sound dark and creepy.

thanks but its crap...

jarglééáaa jarglééáaa

MY HEAD!

It didn't have a tune and beat was annoying! It was also a 7 second loop and those are annoying, it gave me a head ache too! I know music when I hear it and this is not music. you get a 1.

armydanywolf responds:

XD yeah i know it sucks!

szah2 szah2

the loop was okay

It didn't have a real rhythm and the tune was out of tune, it was okay though.

thanks

The Most Inspiring Song Ever The Most Inspiring Song Ever

lol

I laughed my ass off listening to this. The lyrics are just so funny and the voice sounds so funny with the song. 10/10

Dramatic Reading: Kindergarten Dramatic Reading: Kindergarten

LOL

You sounded alot like orange haired geek in family guy (I can't remember his name) at the beginning!

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

Calming

It's very soothing and calms me down when I'm pissed, I love the tune and makes me feel very happy and brings back memories that I love like when I first met the people who are now my friends! Thank you for this godly song 10/10

_-_Midna's Desperation_-_ _-_Midna's Desperation_-_