The Couch (Sample Demo) The Couch (Sample Demo)

Jesus Christ, I am not the one to go online and review a smut game but this shit stands out for sure.

The painted style is so beautiful, first off. I love the use of colors and how well the bouncy, stretchy animation compliments it and makes it seem more real. On top of that, the music choice was amazing. For a game that is trying harder to hit a bit of romance too, the music certainly lead it there. Complimented the atmosphere perfectly, made it feel a lot more passionate. And let's not forget about the voice acting, really well done there too. A lot of people who make smut content just put voices at the bottom of the list, but it's really nice to see a group that made it a priority because it paid off for sure. It sounded so genuine, especially with the music and atmosphere of the game. Romantic and dirty were definitely the vibes I was getting from it, which is perfect for what you peeps were trying to accomplish.

All around, just a very well made piece of work. Seriously, good job perfectly capturing what a moment like that is like, haven't seen many people who can do that. I'll definitely have to check the full version of this game out, maybe even see what other content you guys have made in the past.

Keep it up <3

momoirosoft responds:

Thank you! I aim to maintain this mood and quality even when the 'gameplay' stuff is added and the animations become more varied instead of just looping with a straight path.

But i'm very happy some people seem in tune with our goals here :D

~sacb0y

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

This game was amazing, it was very addicting and kept me entertained. The story behind was creative and the overall tone was dark and gross (I love that kind of shit). You guys just earned yourselves another five bucks. Bravo!

Cancer Game Cancer Game

Pretty good

But it's very boring. I like the idea, but playing it is boring.

InvokeXorgPl responds:

Yes it is. You're right. But it is not supposed to be funny. This game was not created for that purpose. I think its quite shocking seeing it for the first time. Thanks for all people for voting and reviewing.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Fun but has a few problems.

The game controls were easy to remember, the levels are fun and the move sets makes Mario games almost cool. I enjoyed how you upgraded the characters and the characters you chose for this were amazing. There was only one problem, every single time I get to a level inside of the castle, the game keeps freezing, stopping and sometimes won't even respond and that makes it so my character always dies when it unfreezes. If someone were to fix that, this could end up being the number 1 best internet game of all time.

How to write good reviews How to write good reviews

Awesome

This is a big help for me. Now I know how to write helpful reviews and it wasn't very long but was helpful! The only problem was that it just had one song that plays over and over, there's no mute button and you couldn't select a song. You still get a high score of 9/10 (BTW I wrote this awesome review cuz this flash told me how to make awesome reviews!! Thanks again.)

ChatterBox Chat Room v2.0 ChatterBox Chat Room v2.0

I don't like talking to bots.

They responded too fast for me and never started conversations. You get a 6/10

Escape Pico's Mansion Escape Pico's Mansion

okay...

It was fun and very challenging, I would've beaten the game IF SALAD FINGERS TOOK THE FUCKIN SPOON! I couldn't find the whip for nene but I did find the rusty spoon and when I clicked salad fingers him and pico were still chating about salad fingers losing his spoon even though I had the spoon. Is there something else I have to do before salad takes it or is this game glitched?

Click Upon Dots Click Upon Dots

fun

but for some reason, ever since last month I can't play it because the server is down. Please fix that jiggmin.

.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

great until

I found out it was an april fools joke.

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

4\\/\\/350//\//\3!

7|-|15 94//\//\3 (4|\| 3|\|73|2741|\| Y0(_) |=0|2 |-|0(_)|25! 1 (4|\| |\|0\\/\\/ 74|_|< |307!
please make more games like this! 10/10