Cicatriz - Lika Nova (danielcuervoanimation) Cicatriz - Lika Nova (danielcuervoanimation)

It was a pretty good music video, wish I spoke the language so I could understand the song haha. However, the music video captured the tone of the song very well just based on what I was able to make of it. I loved the character designs and how well drawn and animated things like the falling apart portions were done, and the 3D stuff with the buildings was amazing. Really creative stuff. Unfortunately, other aspects of the music video seemed unfinished. The lack of a background for a majority of the music video, lack of color, walk cycles that seemed a little float-y, and low amounts of frames used for certain movements. These are all things that could have been fixed had the extra time been spent to do so, and based on how well made the rest of the animation was, I know you could do it.

You're definitely very talented and I love your style. I know that if you just put in the extra effort, you could make something that other music videos would envy. I'd love to see more in the future!!

DanielCuervo responds:

hey thanks for ur comment, i did this music video for a colombian rockband, unfortunately i just had one month for making it, and the lack of background and color design is because the time... adding those things to my workflow could make everything more difficult and well... i had to accomplish my deadline :)

Itch Itch

The dialogue and likability of these characters is awesome. There's a lot of humanity behind them and I love how both are designed so differently. The expression of the characters were fun and expressive, and I liked the colors as well. Just could've used some work on the fluidity of the animation and the angles of the shots to keep things visually interesting since the cartoon's as long as it is. I still found it to be enjoyable. The ending was priceless too lmao, goes to show how human we all are. Keep up the good work, yo.

Trump Loves Doggy Style Trump Loves Doggy Style

Honestly I was anticipating another unfunny, unoriginal Trump parody but there was no way I could've anticipated that haha. I'm not sure how you made the dog do that, but fucking hell that was funny. Plus you got your Trump impression 100%. Truly a modern masterpiece. God bless you.

The Crucifixion of Jesus The Crucifixion of Jesus

Awesome stuff. The characters were well made and animated, especially good on the voice acting and sound design. Pretty funny too. Only thing that could use work is the action sequence, since it didn't seem as intense as it was built up to be since no characters were really reacting at all. They just kinda stood and let it happen. You could've also sped up the responses in the dialogue since it felt a little slow and took away from how well certain jokes were executed. Otherwise, the film was really good. Definitely wanna see more!

Twin-Tales responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Originally we had an other plan for the action scene, Jesus were meant to just pop up and then everything would hold for a few seconds, like a shock/deadpan effect. But we felt that might be even slower. It's tricky to keep the action scenes at a good pace.

Transsexual Collab Transsexual Collab

Everyday my dad hits me over the head repeatedly with a box of Easy Mac. He tells me that it's because his life would be "Easy Cheesy" without a disappointment like me. Now I finally have a beautiful piece of work to impress my old man with. Thank u.

Juke responds:

whos this imposter im telling wade

Nether Stories: Unpacking Nether Stories: Unpacking

I take it you're pretty young.

Honestly, it's pretty bad. There wasn't really a punchline to this "relatable story." It was bland and the art wasn't great. Granted, assuming you are young, there is a lot of potential and you will get better. You seem to have an idea on how to do Swoozie's draw-vlog style, and knowing is half the battle. I'd just spend a little more time on the art and try to think of something you find funnier than perhaps just relatable.

YOU CAN GET BETTER, I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Netheranimations responds:

thanks, basically if i spent more time on this it would be better. I have a project im working on that i've been doing on and off for like 3 weeks now. Anyway thanks for the review.

Prank Calling Prank Calling

The animation was a little clunky and the composition wasn't that great, but I love the art. Kinda had this Eddsworld meets Chowder feel to it, that's just my opinion though. And you gotta love creative dark humor~

Moon Moon

The animation was very fluid and stylistic, but very awkward at parts and there was very little detail in the artwork overall. I actually did enjoy this, especially when accompanied by the music, it had this unique feel to it. Just work on the art itself and try to keep the shapes a little more consistent in the animation, that's my best advice.

Keep improving, you have a lot of potential.

Expectations: A Pikachu Tale Expectations: A Pikachu Tale

I didn't know Brock was a member of Gorillaz.

RetroSleep responds:

Lol, me either till just now.

Space Man Space Man

Noice!
The animation is a little '09-ish in quality standards and the voice acting didn't sound as genuine as it could've been, but that's just a small critique. This is an otherwise fun and creative short that was pretty well made. Rock on, Wonchop.