SPOOKY DANCE PARTY! SPOOKY DANCE PARTY!

I really appreciate projects like this. I know it's not perfect- Too long, lots of poorly done animation sequences, really repetitive. HOWEVER, anyone who uses these against this project are missing the point. This is creativity in purest form. Jazza's just gotten a bunch of people all interested in the same thing, with a variety of skill and talent, to just work on one consistent theme. Whether this builds connections, simply helps build and exercise skill, maybe even encourages peeps to animate, it's all positives and I'm glad to see such a collaborative project.
Admittedly I couldn't watch the whole thing, but it was fun just grazing through and seeing all the variety. Hell, maybe I'll even participate next time around.
Hope to see more like this soon!

Pikachu on Acid 2 Pikachu on Acid 2

Fucking incredible- even better than the first
Seeing how much your animation skills have gotten is so cool, especially since you're still using those skills to make crazy trippy shit with cute cartoon characters. This whole thing was just so amazing (with the exception of the bellsprout scene tho). I can't wait to see more from you dudes, keep up the good work!!

Cicatriz - Lika Nova (danielcuervoanimation) Cicatriz - Lika Nova (danielcuervoanimation)

It was a pretty good music video, wish I spoke the language so I could understand the song haha. However, the music video captured the tone of the song very well just based on what I was able to make of it. I loved the character designs and how well drawn and animated things like the falling apart portions were done, and the 3D stuff with the buildings was amazing. Really creative stuff. Unfortunately, other aspects of the music video seemed unfinished. The lack of a background for a majority of the music video, lack of color, walk cycles that seemed a little float-y, and low amounts of frames used for certain movements. These are all things that could have been fixed had the extra time been spent to do so, and based on how well made the rest of the animation was, I know you could do it.

You're definitely very talented and I love your style. I know that if you just put in the extra effort, you could make something that other music videos would envy. I'd love to see more in the future!!

DanielCuervo responds:

hey thanks for ur comment, i did this music video for a colombian rockband, unfortunately i just had one month for making it, and the lack of background and color design is because the time... adding those things to my workflow could make everything more difficult and well... i had to accomplish my deadline :)

The Couch (Sample Demo) The Couch (Sample Demo)

Jesus Christ, I am not the one to go online and review a smut game but this shit stands out for sure.

The painted style is so beautiful, first off. I love the use of colors and how well the bouncy, stretchy animation compliments it and makes it seem more real. On top of that, the music choice was amazing. For a game that is trying harder to hit a bit of romance too, the music certainly lead it there. Complimented the atmosphere perfectly, made it feel a lot more passionate. And let's not forget about the voice acting, really well done there too. A lot of people who make smut content just put voices at the bottom of the list, but it's really nice to see a group that made it a priority because it paid off for sure. It sounded so genuine, especially with the music and atmosphere of the game. Romantic and dirty were definitely the vibes I was getting from it, which is perfect for what you peeps were trying to accomplish.

All around, just a very well made piece of work. Seriously, good job perfectly capturing what a moment like that is like, haven't seen many people who can do that. I'll definitely have to check the full version of this game out, maybe even see what other content you guys have made in the past.

Keep it up <3

momoirosoft responds:

Thank you! I aim to maintain this mood and quality even when the 'gameplay' stuff is added and the animations become more varied instead of just looping with a straight path.

But i'm very happy some people seem in tune with our goals here :D

~sacb0y

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

This game was amazing, it was very addicting and kept me entertained. The story behind was creative and the overall tone was dark and gross (I love that kind of shit). You guys just earned yourselves another five bucks. Bravo!

Cancer Game Cancer Game

Pretty good

But it's very boring. I like the idea, but playing it is boring.

InvokeXorgPl responds:

Yes it is. You're right. But it is not supposed to be funny. This game was not created for that purpose. I think its quite shocking seeing it for the first time. Thanks for all people for voting and reviewing.

Sonic A New Enemy | Episode 2 Sonic A New Enemy | Episode 2

You kinda sound like Hotdiggedydemon.

As for the voice acting, it's borderline mediocre from what you showed. Granted, you did say that Jamal wanted speed over quality, so I can't blame you entirely. The voice just wasn't as convincing as a character, I guess. Not bad though.

Psychopath responds:

To whom it may concern, click the link in the description; that's not a script, that's a PM he sent to me after I left a review on an animation he uploaded about a week ago. He then removed it shortly after because I reviewed it.

In short, I did this voice acting clip to mock him since he wrote in the description of his movie that he was scouting for actors, before he removed it that is.

Crush Kill Destroy Swag Crush Kill Destroy Swag

Great! I love how the beats and tune fit together so well, creating that robotic, comedic feeling of the R-Dash 5000. I simply love this song, my favorite of your work and always in my head. Good job.

Rose At Meridiem Rose At Meridiem

Awesome just plain awesome

The song was so full of suspence, it was just amazing and you even snuck some rock into it! You have magic audio powers or something because everything you make is so awesome it deserves the highest rating ever. 100/5

Eris and Alley: Lolfuls for Breakfast Eris and Alley: Lolfuls for Breakfast

Hate to sound cynical, but is there any real reason this got front paged?..

It's kinda bad imo. I really don't like the color choices, except for the vampire lady. They just feel so gross to me, especially with this very flat style that lacks depth and expressiveness. I just don't see any hint of a cohesive palette, except for the vampire lady's design. Not a fan of the character design either, they just feel so lazily put together. Like "uhh I guess I'll give her a green shirt." (With the exception of the vampire lady again, because quite frankly I think that's a well made character. If you just made a comic full of the vampire lady that probably would've been better.) I also hate the font choice in these very cramped word bubbles. It makes it unlikable to read simply because I hate looking at it.

Furthermore, I just didn't find anything that funny or even creative about the comic at all. The joke didn't land, and honestly that would've been something that could've singlehandedly made this comic great. Some creators (like Sickanimation) use very simplistic, flat designs but the humor and style is so likeable and charming that it excuses how amateurish or poorly made his stuff is. But for you? ehhhhhh.. It just felt like I read some nerdy web comic from 2007, which I don't find charming at all. If the joke had landed, you'd be able to defend the elements you used since they were effective. Unfortunately, it didn't.

I would say work on your colors, character design, joke set up and subject, and some anatomy since that never hurts.

Sorry if that was rough, not your fault for being front paged haha. But hey, you definitely have potential though and should keep working! Practice is the key to improvement and the most important part is that you personally enjoy what you make, anyways! (I mean you should see half the garbage I make for myself teehee)

Jack's corrupted conscience Jack's corrupted conscience

Sickkk, awesome details and the teeth are wicked haha. Would love to see this thing animated.

Blue baby Blue baby

Pretty good! Dig the wing texture you made with the paint strokes, definitely the best part. I'd just work on anatomy and upping the contrast in shading. The wings don't really connect evenly with the back and the blue baby definitely needs better shadows and highlight to really make him pop.

Otherwise, that's a pretty badass painting homie.

AlixBalica responds:

Yeah I agree, overall editing with MyPaint is plain out impossible since there are no selection tools like in other paint programs. Though I do need to work with my shading and lighting techniques, I've neglected them and my stubborn ass refuses to look for references fhksdajlfhkasdj
Thank you for your feedback bro! <3